Our philosophy is to offer the comfort of home veterinary services combined with personal, high-quality and professional veterinary attention. The vast majority of veterinary treatments (such as vaccinations, microchip, analytical, etc) can be performed at home. There are a number of advantages to choosing home veterinary services:
- The animal suffers less stress: as they are very sensitive, going to the centre which has a lot of smells and other animals is stressful for our pets. Being in a relaxed and known environment is better for them.
- The health risk is reduced; not entering a veterinary centre reduces the possibility of catching any infectious or parasitic diseases.
- Comfort: home visits will save you time as they will work around your own schedule, and they are logistically easier for certain pets, especially geriatric animals.
- Allows us to examine the environment where the animal lives and we can see which factors can influence their welfare, helping us to understand the reason of some problems.
- We can personally attend your pet and you, and we have all the time to answer questions or doubts.
If a test or further treatment is needed and it is not available at home (such as an x-ray or a surgery), we will refer you to one of the veterinary centres of your area.