Prices

At Animal Salut we have packs: puppy, vaccinations or travel packages. You will save 20% of the cost of the Services if you contract them.

(When the plan is contracted, 60% of the amount must be paid and the remaining 40% must be paid at 4 months)

  • Puppy

  • $125
  • To 157 €

    • Puppy Vaccine
    • 2 tetravalent Vaccines
    • Microchip + Registration

  • Kitten

  • $103
  • To 127 €

    • 2 trivalent Vaccines
    • Microchip + registration
    •  .

  • Travel

  • $90
  • To 131 €

    • Passport + Registration
    • Health certificate
    • Rabies / Vaccine

  • Vaccination

  • $70
  • To 102 €

    • 2 Vaccines
    • Of your choice
    • It can be in two animals

Home Service

  • Visit

    Basic check

    35€
  • Puppy visit

    Initial consultation of the puppy

    20€
  • Annual Canine Vaccine

    Annual vaccination (does not include rabies)

    41€
  • Annual Canine Vaccine (with rabies)

    Annual canine vaccine, includes rabies

    51€
  • Annual Feline Vaccine

    Feline Annual Tricat Vaccine

    41€
  • Microchip implantation + registration

    AIAC’s microchip

    45€
  • General Bloot Test

    Blood count + biochemistry

    65€

Service prices include the transfer and 21% of VAT. The price of the vaccines includes a complete animal check.

Pet Center

  • Visit

    Basic check

    30€
  • Puppy visit

    Initial consultation of the puppy

    15€
  • Annual Canine Vaccine

    Annual vaccination (does not include rabies)

    39€
  • Annual Canine Vaccine (with rabies)

    Annual canine vaccine, includes rabies

    49€
  • Annual Feline Vaccine

    Feline Annual Tricat Vaccine

    39€
  • Microchip implantation + registration

    AIAC’s microchip

    45€
  • General Blood Test

    Blood count + biochemistry

    60€

Service prices include 21% of VAT. The price of the vaccines includes a complete animal check.

We have other vaccines, services, treatments and complementary tests. To consult out prices or quotes, please contact us at our center.

We work with leading mutual and insurance companies to ensure the health of animals.

We are also an establishment adhered to the pink card and we offer benefits for its users:

10% discount on both hairdressing and veterinary services and 5% on products in the store.